Looking for an alternative to the same old standard presents?
Don’t have time to search the shops?
Whoever you're buying for, our Gift Owl Card makes the ideal present. Here’s how it works.
1. You give someone special a Gift Owl Card
It’s easy to buy a card right here on the Gift Owl site. You can have it sent to you to deliver yourself, or direct to your friend with a personal message printed inside it.
Your friend then fills in our fun questionnaire and sends it back to us at Gift Owl. They can complete as little or as much as they want, but the more they tell us the better we can choose their gifts.
2. We handpick a selection of lovely things from lovely places, just for them.
Once we receive your friend’s Gift Owl Card we read it carefully, and get to work putting together a gift package that we think they’ll love based on their personality, style and likes/dislikes.
We search high and low to find lovely things from lovely places. We spend our time trawling through craft fairs, vintage shops and designer studios for unique gifts. We work with independent craftspeople and designers from around the world, and even handmake some of our own creations in the Gift Owl Workshop. All this hunting means we can find the perfect combination of gifts for pretty much anyone(!)
3. They receive a brown paper package, tied up with string, full of surprises
Once we’ve found a lovely selection of gifts, we wrap them up in tissue paper and brown paper, and tie the whole package up with string to send to your friend. We do this all as quickly as possible, but because each package is put together especially for the recipient it may take up to 30 days for us to find and send your gift. We hope it will be worth the wait(!)
If you have any questions, or just fancy a chinwag, then we’re always happy to chat: email@example.com.
2. The Gift Owl Card
3. Gift Owl Packages
4. This Website
5. Your Data
We reserve the right at all times to introduce new Terms and Conditions and to vary or amend the existing Terms and Conditions. Full and current Terms and Conditions are available at www.Gift-Owl.com.
Email Newsletter Prize Draw: Terms and Conditions
1. The prize will be one Gift Owl Card
2. All subscribers to the Gift Owl email newsletter will be automatically entered into the prize draw. Only one entry per person. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or later entries will not be accepted. We accept no responsibility for entries lost or delayed. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. No Purchase Necessary. The information collected from entrants shall be used for marketing purposes.
3. Entrants must be over 18 years of age and resident in the UK.
4. The closing date for entries for the current draw is 28th February 2013. The draw will be made on 1st March 2013.
5. The winner will be selected at random by pulling out of a hat. The decision of Gift Owl will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. The winner will be notified in writing by email within 7 days of the draw date. If the winner does not accept the prize or if contact cannot be made within 28 days of the draw, the prize will be forfeited and offered to a substitute winner. It is the entrant's responsibility to notify Gift Owl of any change in contact information.
7. If you are a winner, you may be required to participate in any publicity or promotion organised by the Promoter, this may include printing your name on the Gift Owl website or other promotional material.
8. The promoter is Gift Owl: Castle Hill Cottage, Crook Road, Brenchley,Kent, TN12 7BN.
9. Details of the winner will be available by sending a SAE to the Promoter after 1 October 2012 at the following address:Castle Hill Cottage, Crook Road, Brenchley,Kent, TN12 7BN.
10. Entry into this prize draw implies acceptance of these rules and conditions.
11. Gift Owl reserves the right to withdraw these offers without notice.